the dream and the weight
Thursday, September 30, 2004 @ 4:58 PM 0 comments

I just finished paying my initial fees for the 2nd term and the start of classes will be on Monday, October 4. I don't really know what to do with my schedule, I've classes every Mondays thru Sundays! God, How could I ever deal with that? I'm not sure how I will manage to do this, but all I know is I've got to.

I had a strange dream last night. There was Shiela, dressed in an apple green sweatshirt and jeans with her hair neatly combed, tied in a pigtail. The kind of clothes she used to wear before we broke up and before she first went to Japan. She looked so simple and beautiful, I almost thought it was real. She was there, in that dream, and what made it strange is that she was asking me to come back to her, which is quite impossible now. She's still with Rommel, though she's working in Japan. They're having some sort of a long distance affair. I heard she's coming home next month.

I saw Muriel this morning before I went to school. She was with Rhandy and I told them about my dream and Muriel had a conclusion, I dreamed about Shiela because I was thinking about her. I said I wasn't, but I lied. Earlier that night, before I had the dream, I found my phone turned off, when I turned it on, I checked the call register and the first number that appeared was too long for a local number. I was sure someone out of the country was trying to reach me, the problem is -there are three possibilities. First, my halfsister, Arlene in Dubai; Second, my friend and Silversoul, Carl in Canada; and lastly, Shiela in Japan.Whoever it is, I haven't yet figured out. The number didn't call back. It's been ages since anyone of the three called me and the probabilities are all in low. But certainly I wished my third choice was the one.

I accidentally sat beside an acquaintance, Jane on my way to school. I was shocked when she told me I'm getting really thin. Not that my weight really mattered to me but just the other day someone also told me that I am turning myself into a pig. Now I'm getting confused, I just couldn't believe that I could shrink and bloat and vice versa in two days!



SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket