end of term, end of something else?
Saturday, September 25, 2004 @ 7:02 AM 0 comments

This day marks the end of our first term and we got two days before the enrollment for the second. Whew! Mapua surely doesn't care how we, students pay our fees as long as we do. It makes it really hard for our parents, specially in my case, my father doesn't work anymore. Well, that's a long story. By the way, it's really a great consolation for them to learn that I got exempted yesterday for my supposed Final exams in Circuits, how I wish that was also the case with my Thermodynamics and Mechanics which were my Major subjects.

My father surprised me last night when he gave me a thousand bucks I thought it was a joke, scared to give in, but it wasn't and I was just too happy to accept it. He said my halfsister, Arlene who is in Dubai sent it to me thru i-dunno'-how as her very belated birthday gift. I turned 21 last July. Now, with so many things to buy in my mind and my other sister, Annalyn nagging me to share it with her, i'm getting confused how to spend the money that I've decided not to touch it before the 2nd term starts on October 4.

I am just too glad the 1st term has ended, I had too much of Engr. Anastacio's and Engr. Tabalba's faces and I couldn't just stand it any minute longer. But I still keep my fingers crossed, I'm certain that Anastacio's going to flunk me but if Tabalba will do the same, I should be prepared with my fourth appeal letter. Today is the submission of the final grades in the Mechanical Engineering Department and we won't be able to see it before Monday.

Apparently, Julius was not a bit remorseful about the things he did the other night and he was mad as hell after reading my last post. He even accused me of being biased and said he was just being fair (he meant that he was getting even). He's too prepared for a word war over e-mail, and I replied over his wild bashings but I swore that would be the last time I will. I don't want to talk anymore, I know for sure where this is heading. He would never accept it that he did something wrong. I know him very well that saying sorry is even as hard as jumping over an elephant for him.





SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket