santy's first boy, my wake up call
Thursday, September 23, 2004 @ 12:08 PM 1 comments

I was elated to find out that Santy named his baby after my suggestion, I mean one of my suggestions. They named the cute little thing, Stephen Kurt, dropping the Dallas that should have been the second name I matched it with. I wanted it to match his initials with Cathy's first name, Deborah, but he thought Kurt is better.

It was a great get-together for us considering the fact that we've not seen each other more often like we used to, lately. we binged on crackers and beer the whole evening. We reminisced about the better times we had, when we were still, er, complete. Knowing that my parents were out of town, I didn't care to hurry going home. I just missed being with the group, and I was kinda having one of the best times with them when I realized that the happiness of the moment was too good to last.

Is there such a word like frontstabbing? like the opposite of backstabbing? well, if there's backstabbing there must also be frontstabbing. You know, when some person you trust betrays you, in the face, completely aware of your presence. I could've wanted if the case was really backstabbing, to save myself from the humiliation at the very moment when you were having fun. But frontstabbing is one of the worst things you could imagine.

In the middle of the fun, it happened. I don't really know how, coz I was already a bit tipsy, but it did. Mind you, how does it feel when something you don't wish to share with other people, just suddenly comes out from the very person you trust? It could've been easier for me if it was just us with the Silversoul but imagine my horror when it was addressed to someone I don't even know, in front of my face! And what makes it worse, he didn't even seem to mind I was actually hearing it! And squealing like it is a matter of amusement. It was absolutely hard, trying to have a straight face to prevent myself from spoiling the moment of fun when deep inside me, I wanted to punch him straight in the nose right then and there.

That was not the first time he did this to me, and I feel stupid thinking I let the other incidents passed. I've learned my lessons, and I did in the worst scenario I could ever think of. I swear to God at that forsaken moment that it will be the last time he'll ever gonna treat me like that, specially in front of other people. Now, I've realized one thing that I've learned long ago but always refused to believe, Julius is a mother fucking ASSHOLE.



SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket