changes
Tuesday, November 02, 2004 @ 6:30 PM 0 comments

It's been a long time since my last post. Been into so many things since the new term started. We are on the fifth week of the supposed 11-week term. Now, my three-day Halloween break is about to end and I am getting ready for my report on Wednesday about Water Pollution for my Environmental Sciences class.

This term has started with a very hectic schedule. I get to see the school seven times a week for the first time since I was in freshmen in Mapua(when I had ROTC for Sundays). I had little problems with my abolished sections but I have been able to avoid the terror professors luckily. I was given the most favored professors in the Department Of Mechanical Engineering except for Engr. Ebojo for my AC/DC class, who was from the Electrical Engineering Department and was very boring.

I've been really enjoying my Envi class. We got the best professor in ME, Engr. Kim Ramos. He's a very intelligent man, a very well-spoken person and very notable for his interesting way of teaching. I remember on the first day of classes, he gave a very remarkable comparison between men and women. Catching some male students chatting at the back of the room while he was lecturing, he pointed out that only women can multitask, men can't. So he said he was sure when he hear men talk, they just talk. Women on the other hand, has this extraordinary ability that they can talk over the phone, iron the clothes, take care of the baby and holler at you all at the same time, which I think is so true.

On the second week, I found myself a new place to stay during my vacant hours and after classes, Irene's (Shane's friend) place at the back of the school. At first, it was really cool. We would have dinner together with Shane and Roy (who would often come over) every night which is basically the reason why I'm getting fat, I had to eat dinner twice each night because Irene's sister, Maricar gets mad if we don't eat dinner there. We were like one hell of a family, we would share house chores (the cleaning & refilling of the water containers) and stay there until midnight or sometimes stay there for the night. I brought flowers (as my share to decorate the room) and a Mapua school ad which I stole from one of the classrooms behind the gym, with Mina's help as my lookout(btw, her readmission appeal was approved). The two of us were the ones behind those missing ads in all those classrooms.

I thought I was beginning to like Irene then. she loves to cook which is one thing I want in a girl most, and she's got a wacky sense of humor. There was one time, I gave her an intimate bare back massage and I found out she's got really nice skin and her body's steaming hot! With only the dim light filling the room, I was on top of her body getting a good view of her naked back and a little bit of something, we were on top of her double deck. Too bad, it didn't get any farther than that. I was feeling a bit naughty but I just couldn't dare do anything nasty with Shane and Maricar on the lower part of the other double deck. Aaaargh!! Stupid me.

I stopped going there because one night Roy came, about two days after Shane broke up with him on the phone, and I overheard Irene telling him, (I was -they thought- sleeping) while he was refilling the water containers with purified water that I can never do that. She said I was useless unlike him and they both gave out a wide giggle. I know it was intended as a joke because that wasn't true but it didn't sound really nice. I don't get really annoyed easily but I can get really sensitive with such things. Then with Roy's rough attitude towards me after dinner that night, I knew I have no reason to go back there.

Since then, Ive been officially on my own, whether in school or outside. Though I see Bon in my last class every MWF, we don't get together as much because he's still got class after that and having his stupid mistress around, I'd rather be by myself.

Right now, I've been dealing with my life's drastic changes. This year had given me too many a such. Firstly, I've been single for the longest time in my life (real relationships, i mean) since I was 13. Then my defeat last April in the Mr. Southside-Makati made me realize that I am not as good as many people believed. Then the Silversoul splitting into twelve. Can you imagine that? composed of 12, splitting into twelve? Yep, we're basically having our own lives now, the twelve of us. I admire Muriel's optimism when she told me that she feels positive we'd be complete again someday. Anette's been really busy with her new beau. Ian's graduating high school, finally. Donna's got a new job as a sales clerk at SM Bicutan. Vanessa and Beshe's currently enjoying breastfeeding their respective babies and Santy's working and studying doubly hard for his. Carl- god know's what he's up to in Canada. Shiela-heard she's coming back on the seventh of November. Anne's juggling her schedule over school and her two boylettes and finally, Julius seems not to be running out of ideas for a seemingly impossible reunion.

He was a bit succesful though, in his latest attempt,(Yes, we've finally settled the things between the two of us) we went to SMB Oktoberfest Closing Party last October 30, with his phone as the price he had to pay, he lost it in the middle of the raging crowd. Though we faced once and again Ian and Anette's usual begging off excuses and Donna and Muriel's absence, Santy, Jules, Anne and I had a great time. Succesful, because we actually enjoyed the night though we weren't able to get any beer (could you believe that?) I felt the feeling of having real friends again which was lost somewhere in the previous occasions we were together. Maybe we're finally growing up and we're beginning to realize that we can never really be complete, full 12 forever.



SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket