in the middle
Tuesday, November 30, 2004 @ 1:40 PM 1 comments

Shiela's boyfriend had gone mad. Rommel had run somewhere no one can tell, with Shiela's phone when she'd told him she's going home. The idea apparently angered Rommel. In the middle of the storm this holiday, she went to see me in the store and told me the story. She used my phone to contact him which only made him angrier more. He kept on saying dramatically through text message that he wouldn't be coming back to Palar (for Philippine Army Light Armor Regiment, yeah that's where we live) for as long as he live. Good riddance, I just hope he's heard of 'word of honor'. The bastard even threatened me to a fist fight (through text again) with him when I answered my phone when he called. He said it wasn't me he wanted to talk to. He's got the nerve to say that when they're actually using my phone to communicate!? He's a total asshole! He didn't, however, reply when I told him the idea was great.

Shiela kept telling Rommel to stop his dramatic antics and that she doesn't care if he comes back or not as long as he gives her back the phone. Her mom's called and said that she's on her way to report Rommel to the police. I think it would really be nice to see him behind bars (completely no prejudice here). My pictures in Shiela's phone knack his nerves even more, he didn't like how I've got loads of pictures in there when he doesn't even have one. I went with Shiela looking for Rommel all over Palar (the both of us soaking wet, because the umbrella's too small for the two of us) and after an hour of bullshit, he finally gave where he was and Shiela asked me if she could bring my phone with her. Sure, go on.. (hell, they're actually seeing each other at my expense).

She came back earlier than I've expected, looking more relaxed. She'd already called her mom to cancel the blotter. I was surprised to see my pictures were still in there and all she told me was it was maybe because Rommel's afraid of me, I was rather convinced that he didn't know how to delete it. It was a stormy dark afternoon so we had hot noodles to keep the cold weather off and we've spent the rest of the afternoon with the most interesting conversation we've ever had since the day I've met her. Japan has obviously made a stronger person in her. Unlike before when she was so timid, she now talks openly about the things on her mind. She talked about her dreams for her family and how she wanted to help them out and give them everything she can. She's sending all her three younger brothers to school and I felt really happy for them, those kids have been close to me for a time.

She grabbed the chance to tell me what really happened two years back and compared me from Rommel. She said she loved me and she's not sure if she still does. She wasn't even sure if she loves Rommel, all she knows is she doesn't want to lose him for the timebeing. In the nature of her work, she said it's really hard to find someone who'll love her truthfully. Rommel admitted to her that she had two girlfriends aside from her when she was away which she didn't actually cared about because she had given him worse than that before. And she said that what makes Rommel different from me is that I easily gave up on her. She had another boyfriend aside from Rommel before she went to Japan but he never said a word. I, on the other hand, according to her jumped into conclusions when I saw her with another man in our time which triggered the break up. She told me how much she wanted to talk to me then but hesitated because she was convinced that I don't care for her anymore. It was awful to hear those things coming from her.

She was wrong. Because she never knew how I felt when I lost her. She never knew how I've waited for her to come back to me. She never knew that I've been waiting for her since she went to Japan though I knew I wasn't the one she'd left behind to begin with and she will never know how miserable my life had been since I left her.



SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket