just in time
Monday, November 29, 2004 @ 7:48 AM 0 comments

I did it once again. It had been the fourth Saturday in a row that I came home late. We went to the MYX Party in Morayta (in line with their anti-piracy campaign). We (Jules, Anne and I with her two friends from school) only stayed there for only a couple of minutes and because of the occasional stampeding of the punksters (most of the people there were), we've decided to go to Anne's place instead.

Outside Anne's house, we have been witnesses to an abduction situation. There were about six big men forcing a forty-ish Japanese man into their car. What made it horrible was the constant screams for help of the Japanese. None of us have been able to help him, of course but the way they looked in their faces, I'm sure they wanted to help him in as much as I did. It was like our feet were rooted to the ground that we weren't even able to call a police. If not for the beer we drank two hours later, I swear I could've never been able to sleep.

I arrived at home at about 5 am and I was able to rush before sunrise. I was surprised that my sister wasn't home yet, too. So I talked Lael (who opened the door for me) into telling anyone who'd ask that I got home last night. I was still reading the last chapter of the Order of the Phoenix when I heard the gate opened outside. I hastily turned off the lamp and pretended to be asleep. From my room, I could hear my sister asking Lael to do the same thing I asked him to do for me. Then in a spun of minutes, I could hear her steps running to her own bed as the gate gave a loud cracking sound once again.



SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket