another day together
Friday, December 17, 2004 @ 3:41 PM 0 comments

It's the first day of the Christmas vacation and the Christmas spirit hasn't gone to me yet. It just doesn't feel like how Christmas used to be. Maybe I'm just growing older.

Shiela asked me to fetch her from Anette's house this afernoon and so I went to Pandacan, Manila to see them. Anette wanted us to stay longer but I needed to go to school for the compilation of reports in my ACDC lab class. I took Shiela with me to school only to learn that I was too late for it and Ms. Agpaoa told me it's alright if I didn't have it anyway, I just can hope that that means I'm passing the subject.

We stayed at Irene's dorm for a while and she left me and Shiela there because she said she still got an exam to run. Shiela undressed and changed clothes in front of me which understandably made me steamy but her seduction didn't last long. Just when I began to take advances, she stopped which rather told me we couldn't do it. Maybe she's just anxious because her Japanese 'friend' is coming back again to spend the holidays here, but it still wasn't fair. She can kiss me but I can't kiss her! it's still better than nothing though.

Around 6 pm, the two of us could be found in the Saver's Square mall in Edsa. She will be riding a van in front of the mall to Cavite, but seeing the long line of passengers, we decided to kill more time inside the mall. We pretended to be newlyweds and windowshopped for kitchen wares and house stuffs and after a good half an hour, we realized that there's no way the line of passengers will ever end so we joined the queue.

Eventually, we got to the start of the line with her ostentatious rantings about not having any good looking guys behind or in front of the line who she might get to meet inside the van on the way to Cavite- to the annoyance of the older women on the line who were looking at her with gritted teeth and looking at me with utmost pity for having a disgracefu girlfriend -or so they might have thought, because we were rather too close- like her. All I could do was settle with a sheepish smile to somehow thwart away the embarrassment of the moment. Her vulgarity may be the only thing evident of her work and it sometimes wind up a lot of people especially the conservative ones.

When I got home, I didn't have much to do so I watched Now that I have You which was highly recommended and lend by Jules. Yes, he's into those kind of movies. And yes, I somehow agree that it was ughh romantic, typical but funny. I just didn't like the part where those rose petals kept pouring over them. It just seemed so overly exaggerated. By the end of the movie, it was again around 4 am, my mother arrived and I pretended to be fixing something on my computer. I told her I was hungry so she asked me to buy pan de sal outside. I took my dachschund, Dagul with me for an early morning walk and it was only then that I've realized that the dawn mass starts today. I saw the people walking on their way to the chapel (which was situated -believe it or not- on top of a hill) as I made my way(with the dog) to the bakery.

I had breakfast (just before going to sleep) while Mama took a bath as the church bells began ringing. And then after two siopaos (due to the unavailability of pan de sal), I went to my room and dozed off as the ringing of the bells faded signifying that the first simbang gabi of the year has just started.





SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket