demented nerves
Thursday, December 16, 2004 @ 5:32 AM 0 comments

Just when I needed to be early for the 2nd and last day of my finals, my long lost friend/cousin, Joy, went to see me at my house yesterday morning just before I go to the bathroom to take my shower. She confirmed me the rumors, that's been going on around for weeks now, that her wedding which was scheduled on December has been called off. She said she has more to deal with her fiance's violent tendencies albeit she thinks Rene is still a good man, being simple as he is, but there still are certain issues that she wants to make clear before they finally 'tie the knot'.

We had a loooong discussion regarding different things and the people around us just like what we used to do and it is very interesting that for the past two years we never talked about anything without ending up talking about Shiela. And she didn't really seem adept at hurrying things up, we consumed two sticks each of cigarretes and another one for her before she finally allowed me to take a bath. However her sudden appearance was such a relief, she was the kind of person you can sit beside with and talk for hours, the kind of person you want to be with when all you can think of is rest, but this time, the timing was really off. She went with me on my way to school (she- on her way to her sister's house) which made the trip a bit longer than usual. I went down the Central Terminal of the LRT and that was just when I've realized how late I already was for my Strength of Materials finals. Joy really have her way of entertaining people to forget time.

Engineer Fabricante, as luck may have it, didn't seem at all mad with my tardiness in the middle of the Finals but I mindlessly arrived without a quiz booklet, due to my haste, which was required before taking the exam, so I hurried down the ground floor to the bookstore (not to mention that we were on the 4th floor at the farthermost building) and consumed another 15 minutes (because of the long line) of the 45 minutes left. When I came back, the room was already half-empty and I was forced to guess ALL my answers because I can't recall anything besides that the questions given were not the ones I've expected to appear in the finals.

After that, I had the easiest Finals of my whole college years in my Envi class. We were only asked to distinguish which kind of pollution does a certain term can be associated with. And at 5 pm, I looked for the room for my ACDC finals (I found out from the on-line finals sched yesterday that I got the wrong schedule and it wasn't conflicting with my Envi class) but I was disheartened to find there wasn't any. The finals they took in Engr. Ebojo's class (which I didn't) was already the departmentalized exam. This marks the end of my term.

Later in the evening, I met with Shiela, Jules, Anette and Marvin at the Ayala Billiards somewhere in between the Philippine Normal University (where Anette studies) and the Adamson University (where Jules and Marvin do) and had a little time together. They played billiards while Marvin and I did much of the beer drinking. I felt little annoyed and proud at the same time when people there noticed Shiela and Deceane (Anette's friend from school) even asked her name for one of them, but quickly blocked out by Anette, telling them that I was already her boyfriend- which I wasn't sure if they actually believed because Julius was sitting between the two of us.

We did a brief picture taking at the park in front of the Manila post office before we parted ways and I was able to come home relatively early (read: 11 pm) because Shiela needed to sleep over Anette's house and in that case they needed to go home early. I didn't feel much like going to bed after I had my midnight dinner so I made a little 'project' for myself. I made a photo mosaic for the Silversoul, mixing all the pictures we have together which I have in my computer . It took me very long to finish it because I wanted everyone to have equal share of pictures. At 4 am my mother arrived from the store and persuaded me to go to bed.




SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket