sea breeze
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 @ 1:15 PM 0 comments

I woke up very early but I still have to pretend to be sleeping. I still don't know what is about to happen and Jules is on his way to fetch me. He told me he'll be here at 7am while the others would have to wait at the lugawan along C5 road, that was actually our plan,but I've been holding my pee for what seemed like hours and no one has come to me to wake me and tell me he's arrived so I was forced to go out.

My father was in a funny mood. He's acting as if nothing had happened but I'm still not ready to talk to him. After I had my breakfast, my father went somewhere in the neighborhood and my mother asked me to go to the store, so I did while silently cursing Jules for not being there yet. It was already 9am and my dream of spending the day with the Silversoul is taking its early crash.

An hour before noon, my vacationing cousin, Hansel, arrived telling me that Jules finally arrived. When I got to the house, he was already talking to my father which proved to be a good thing because they always had a good impression on him. If they only knew better. And the two seemed to be understanding each other more than my father and I ever did. They somewhat compromised about the time I should be home which was actually ridiculous! I felt like a teenage 20th century bitch having asked permission by a suitor from the father for her first date. Yuck!

The day went on and we indeed had a great time together. As usual, many of those who promised to be coming, failed to do so but we were able to enjoy it just the same.



SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket