kontrobersyal and master showman
Monday, February 21, 2005 @ 4:17 PM 0 comments

There are no really interesting things that happened to me this weekend for most of the time, I was manning again my father’s sari-sari store (with my loot purse), except for Santy’s exhilarating news that I, together with Jules, will be a part of his entourage to his wedding on the 5th of March. I was too keyed up because it will be the first time I’ll ever gonna be inside an Iglesia ni Cristo church and it is truly stirring that Santy remembered us now that finally, he’s getting hitched to his son’s mother, Cathy.

Arriving home, I caught my sister watching Boy Abunda’s Kontrobersyal which was documenting on the celebrity sex videos. Scared to be teased a pervert, she flipped channels to German Moreno’s Master Showman and just before I took a shower, the show caught my attention by a group of girls (calling themselves D’Bodies) dancing in scantily clad outfits and fake headphones. I looked at them one by one, hoping to see someone pretty and to my surprise, one of them looked exactly like Annie, who was with me at the Mr. & Ms. Southside last year. She was, at one time, my crushee and eventually (modesty aside) had a crush on me, too. But that was just that. Later when they were interviewed, she said her name is Cherry Ferrer then I remembered her middle name is Ferrer, which made my suspicion all the more logical.

Also, my dismantled shoes were now fixed. Thanks to the ingenious Mr. Quickie at the Market! Market!. My father brought them for repair the other day and has claimed it Sunday morning. Now, my shoes got two names on it: Ohrelle on top and Mr. Quickie on the sole and the heels (now made of rubber) down under.



SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket