tomorrow is another day
Saturday, April 09, 2005 @ 10:21 AM 0 comments

I've been out of the house since Wednesday. The money I was waiting for came earlier than expected, so I wasn't really that late for the enrolment. Surprisingly I failed ACDC again, which was ironically the last subject I was expecting to fail but on the lighter side, I'm still IN and the tragedy didn't struck me for the first time in four years. The only bad thing left is that it took me so long to complete my schedule arrangement. All the other sections were already filled up so I had to wait for new sections to be opened.

I went back and forth with Bon to the Encoding room at the SW building since Wednesday, in the hope that we could be in the same section in any of our classes because we were planning to attend the gym together this term. I also stayed in their house that night, to get to school early, as he said. It was a chance for me to get reunited with Cody's family, only one of his siblings was left and Bon and I were one in saying that Cody's become the most beautiful of the rest of the puppies so far. Ooooh, what a compliment. I've been bottle-feeding that Lab-Pitbull crossbreed since he arrived. Thanks to the milk supplies of my Mama's dietician friend.

Anyways, we were still the last person to go out of the Encoding room the next day (without new sections in our schedules) because we still had to go to the PGH in the morning because he had to run an errand for his mom which took terribly long even with Mama's help.

And today, without Bon, I've succesfully completed the maximum 15 units and had my enrolment done. Whew!

Jules and I have been planning to see each other since Wednesday but had never really been able to. I think I'll only be able to see him again and the rest of the guys in our fiesta, which we always look forward to, next weekend.

I'm hearing the latin prayes from the TV for the Pope's burial while I'm doing this. Let us all pray for his soul, he had been very good to all kinds of people and has already made a niche for himself in the history of mankind. I am proud that I have been one of the lucky people who have been able to see him when he arrived here in 1995 for the World Youth Day.

I've been trying to recall (just now) that Latin Responsorial psalm which was sang during the mass Pope John Paul II celebrated at the Quirino Grandstand. Help Fellow Paulinians! Eda, I need your memory now!

You won't believe this, few seconds before publishing this, I remembered! Now, Eda I still need you to tell me if it's correcty spelled and whatever it means, please.. Here it is:

"Ube Caritas et amore, Ube Caritas deus cibi est."



SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket