whew!
Thursday, April 28, 2005 @ 11:15 PM 0 comments

I have gone through hell and back. First week of school and it already feels like we’re already in the middle of the term. Loads of assignments and paper works have been my life for the past week, then add a new set of the most hideous professors in the land and surely there’s an awful lot to expect.

My social life have almost been zero if not for the almost frequent visits to the hospital after class where Muriel eventually ended up ('Almost' frequent in the sense that I have been the only Silversoul, which Yeye definitely expects to worry the most next to her family, who took time to drop by until last night) and Jules’ birthday celebration last Saturday.

I have even involuntarily ignored a text from Ranna (what!?!) and a late-night visit from Roy and Shane in the house while I was at the hospital because I had so much in mind.

And I don’t also see much of my girlfriend (sometimes I even forget that I do have one), Mench. The last time, was an after class, unplanned meeting where she and my cousin Joy came to see me at the same time also last week when my workload is not that heavy yet. We chatted the whole time before we realized it was already late. Joy, though an orphan and doesn'r really have to bother about it, was anxious to go home to her house because she doesn’t want her first and new boarders to think wrongly of her, she thinks a woman like her shouldn’t stay out late.

Mench invited her to their place but Joy changed her mind after seeing Mench’s cousin, Shiela who began bombarding annoying personal questions at the sight of her. Maybe that’s the way things really are for people who have lived together in the province. They feel like they have an unspoken agreement of some sort that they can ask each other very personal questions of whatever nature at any given time, especially when you need something from them. And that is what I hate with those people most, my father’s constituents exactly, they waste over 90% percent of their lives everyday gossiping about other people and it really gets nasty sometimes.

Eventually, Joy ended up in the visitor’s chair of the patient flanking Muriel’s hospital bed. She had nowhere else to go, it was already 3 in the morning so she had no choice even though she have an undone rift with Donna and Muriel. Muriel already have two companions on her side so she had to stay at the other bed because the nurses won’t allow three companions per patient and because of the situation, though Joy felt like an uninvited guest, they were rather compelled to talk to each other.

Then last night, finally Anette and Jules visited Muriel at the same time with Roen, Jules’ ex and a fellow Paulinian, who have heard the news about her condition from a neighbour who works at the hospital. I have also remembered to text Ranna and thankfully she didn’t mind. I haven’t texted Roy back yet, I know his emotional tendecies and I know it would be tougher for me to explain in his case.

This is actually the first real free time since this whole term began. Believe it or not, I've been trying awfully hard to be a good student right now. My family's economic satus is dropping 10 percent each day. And I'm not sure until when I could stand those stupid questions like when I will graduate. Now I'm gonna stop this shit. Mench is on my back and I don't know anything to say. I'm tired of people nosing on my business.



SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket