I've been keeping this list on my outbox messages for some reason I don't know. I've seen it posted on my mother's nurse's station back in the time when I felt so low. It talks about things that we should do about our lives to make it a little less harder using the Noah's ark as its medium. It sound so inspiring and I feel I should share these things with someone out there.
- Don't miss the boat.
- Plan ahead, it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit, someone might ask you to do something really big when you're already 60.
- Don't listen to critics, just get on with the job to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
- Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you are stressed, float awhile.
- Remember that the ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.
- No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.