eye opener
Monday, May 09, 2005 @ 9:58 PM 0 comments

I was meaning to whine on this entry and complain that the things that are happening in school are getting too much for me. One terror professor after the other and one horrible paper work right after the other. It was like a chain of unfortunate events, I failed to attend Madame Noche's class (I'm beginning to hate her actually, she's good but she has no word of honor, last term she announced her resignation because of the Malayan thing, whatever happened to that, but now what? I'm afraid I could get heart attack one day from her stern stares) because I slept really late last night, I tried to finish my Machine Design plate. I then went directly to the library to complete my Lap winding set-up for the next class only to realize that we did it the wrong way so needless to say, I didn't attend the ACDC class as well.

I continued with making the 10-problem assignment for my Thermodynamics class, but only completed 4. Later it turned out that Engr. Balberona only needed 5. Now that was a relief. I really wanted to escape from all these things and I was already beginning to ask myself if I was right in filling my subject load for this term coz it was really getting to me now. All the time, I was sitting on the same chair inside the library, provided with O.T.'s (old testament) by my newfound friends and never having the nerve to ask if they were correct. I pondered upon thinking if I did the right decision 5 years back. Was M.E. really for me? Or am I just trying to convince myself that it is? RJ once told me this line: "Pasasaan ba't mapapasa natin ang lahat ng ito." but was he right? Why can't I find the optimism he has and apply it on myself? Why doesn't he worry in as much as I do, though I was already ahead of him even if he is a batch older than I am?

Mr. Balberona reprimanded us in his class and his words made me change my mind about whining and ranting about my life on this entry. It was ironical since only last term, I hated and cursed him so much for being so intelligent and wise but right now, I'm realizing why he have such high standards and I'm now beginning to see what he wanted us all to see: our future. I never thought that he have such great concern for us. He wanted us to see him as an example and a model, not an adversary like many thought of him. He almost pleaded us to study and I know that is what I need to do most.

Even Mr. Ventura on my last class (Machine Design) lectured us on the things that we should be paying more attention to, that is our studies. I know what they said are already known thoughts but maybe I only needed to hear it from the people that could take me where I wanted to be.



SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket