bilog ang mundo
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 @ 2:59 PM 0 comments

My parents could never be happier. I failed three subjects and my father is out of sorts again. Now, he wants me to resign from my job but I vowed not to, unless PGMA would go down from her post too, so he needs to go to Ayala Avenue and join the hunger strikers there to make sure that she will resign. But since he's a pro-GMA, I don't think he would do that. In this new term, which started officially Monday, I bravely took 13 units, despite the fact that I could be a candidate again for kick-out if my next weighted average would be anywhere lower than 2.9. Gosh! It's too much for me, but I need to take this challange and do good or else.. I'm gonna commit suicide, swear!

For the 5th and hopefully the last time, I'm taking Thermodynamics again (I wonder how many times I've already written that "I'm taking Thermodynamics again" line in this blog) and I'm back to the very first one who flunked me in that subject, Engineer Anastacio. He was smiling when he learned I'm in his class and told me "Bilog ang mundo." He thinks it was funny, but I think he's insane, I wanted to tell him he got food in his teeth.

I haven't been able to catch up with my friends lately. Jules asked me over the phone if I still have a life. Well, for my one-week off from school, my life focused mainly on my job. I'm getting sick staring at my computer screen (or more) every night but I know I need this job and I'm not going to let it go, not in the near future at least. It's a good thing I'm enjoying my colleagues' company, especially when I take Joanne home almost every night. She thinks her life is in danger going home alone at night and she's convinced us that someone must take her home regularly until she resigns on the 22nd of July (her deddy asked her to resign, too) and that someone must be a guy which means that should be me, considering that I am the only one in the team (setting aside Nix). Thank God she's pretty and she's vava-voom. Otherwise, she could have never forced me.

Our recording last week caused a permanent damage in my being. I did a really horrible rendition of Ogie Alcasid's Sa Kanya, I wanted to smash the CD right after it was recorded but after seeing how good we looked on the cover, I changed my mind. It was frustrating though that only four of us in the Silversoul were able to come (Jules, Annette, Muriel and I) and as a result, we still weren't able to tell them about Carl's money. Stupid Santy, on the other hand, showed up few hours after the recording, claiming that he was already in Robplace two hours before the assembly time, it's just that he wasn't in the meeting place (watch my eyes rolling with a sigh). We met with Mench at the Ayala Billiards later that night and gave me another disappointment for a reason I can't make public.



SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket