on the same ground
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 @ 4:51 PM 0 comments

I'm not sure which is going to kill me first. Either my school or my job.

I never had a decent sleep for the past five days and I have been struggling with time to keep both my work and my studies. Almost every night, anyone can see me running in the rain as if playing hide and seek with the star-spangled bus, PVP Liner, the only bus line that goes from Manila to Ayala Avenue. Too bad, I was always the 'it'.

In spite of my new Coach's efforts to keep my records clean, by moving an hour or so my scheduled shift every time so that I won't appear 'late', I'd already exceeded the maximum number of absences last Friday because,being the appointed secretary, I really needed an off to give time to make the Student Certificates for the Field Trip class. Thus, I received a memo from my ex-coach, J.Lo, now a supervisor, sending me on a final reprimand status- one step away to suspension.

I got severely reprimanded by Engr. Larion this afternoon. I came in thirty minutes late for my quiz in his class because I had to finish the Design plate also for him. I had a share of his fury right on the Dean's office where he was loitering, almost in affirmation that I'm flunking the subject. He threatened me in front of the whole class, that he would make things really hard for me, as if it wasn't just yet.

I know it's my fault once again. I knew I can't do the plate last night because I didn't have O.T. and instead of directly going home after work, I went with the other agents to the Cable Car, at their prodding, and flirted with Shiela over the phone (I finally have one again, paging hold-uppers!!). Engr. Anastacio once said that we should keep our social lives intact. I don't think that is what he meant by that, keeping pace with your social events while setting aside a school paper, but I think he meant that I should give my girlfriend, Mench at least a quality time, who I haven't been seeing and I have been taking for granted again, for almost three weeks now.

Next week, we're back down to hell again for the Finals and there's just so many things I still have to do, I'm not sure if I'm still alive by that time.



SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket