twisted family
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 @ 5:35 PM 0 comments

I woke up this morning as my father announced he was watching one of my favorite movies: Million Dollar Baby (maybe to lure me to get out of bed early). There I found him in the living room, with the TV on, Hilary Swank in action while he's reading his newspaper. Great.

My sister's been too emotional these past few days. She'd cry everytime she receives a text message from our sister, Arlene in Dubai. She was sending her updates about her flight to Dubai which had been moved from the first week of November to October 29. She's scared that it might be moved sooner again the next time Ate Arlene texts her. She asked me if I would also cry when we send her off, I said "Let's see."

I went to see Mama in the hospital today, the first time she reported for work after her Bakasyon Grande in Bicol and after Aunt Nancy and Uncle Jose went back to Wisconsin last Saturday. She was sniffing when I arrived and asked me loudly for the nth time: "Naninigarilyo ka ba?" I wonder what could've have happened if I said yes.

Coming home from work, I noticed a black thing under Hansel, my cousin's left foot as he was sleeping in his folding bed last night. I tried to get a closer look, thinking it was a roach. I've realized it was a black star he had apparently drawn while he was manning the store that afternoon. It must have been so boring. I know.



SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket