big daddy
Friday, September 01, 2006 @ 3:25 AM 1 comments

Good things just happen, you'll never see it coming.

I was afraid a feeling so great won't come my way twice. After Shiela, I never thought that it could just be possible for me to be happy with someone else. But I realized it could only be possible if I let myself be loved. I know I even said that I will never love the same way again and I knew I was right. I could give so much more.

Timmy came into my life in the oddest of times. I didn't even have the slightest idea that we could ever be together. Aside from her status and the 5-year gap, she was just the most unlikeliest person to be my girlfriend. In the beginning, I thought I was just enjoying the time. I was just following whatever happened next. It was Rico who told me to why not give it a shot since I wasn't hitting for other girls at the time and things have gone way too deep since. Now, for the second time in my life, I think I am in love.

Timmy

Timmy and me

It was her niece's birthday when I met her kids, and even with Jules and Donna around with me to sleep-over, I couldn't believe it was harder than meeting any of my ex-girlfriends' parents. I knew it was a defining moment for the girls, and so it was for me. I didn't know exactly how to act in front of them as thay observed me silently with their beautiful young eyes. I'm not really sure if they were aware that I am their mom's boyfriend until I woke up beside them while Chzny, the eldest, was teaching her younger sister, Chlzy to wake me up by calling me 'Daddy'. It was the first time in my entire life that someone had called me that, that I didn't need an alarm clock to get up. For a split-second, I thought I zoomed into the future, having a child with not just one but two! I almost cringed at the thought, but I was truly elated that they were on the process of accepting me.

It instantly became easier for me to deal with the following incidents that they called me Dad. I'm not sure how to describe how I feel everytime they do that, but I know I have already accepted them, too.

I know we've only just begun, and right after Chzny requested me to come with her in their field trip, which I unfortunately can't grant because of my lab class, we've got plans laid out to go out like a big family's supposed to and I just can't remember the last time I felt so excited.



SCARS OF MY WRECKED SOUL
Journal of Andrew Nava Trapani
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Profile

Friendster Profile

Multiply Profile


EXITS
Ala
Anne
Bianca
Blanca
Coco
Domz
Eda
Edmarie
Jane
Jay
Mapua
Postsecret
Silversoul

MAPUAN BLOGS
Anette
Aki
Diana
Jules
Mapua Bloggers
Mark
Ninni
Rapunzel
Remely
Sean

LOOKING BACK
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007

Design
AMBIVALENTE


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket