Classes ended last March 15th and I have just been on my 5th job application interview since. I was talking to a job interviewer from Convergys this afternoon and suggested that I talk to my mother regarding my plans whether I will have to stop school or not before I sign the contract. The good guy was giving me at least two days to decide because the position he was offering me was on a shifting schedule (sometimes even shifting location) just like all the other companies that I had to let go (almost all just right before the job offer).
My mother has no idea I've been looking for work again, I think I'm beginning to be desperate to take her away from our home and I kew I would need money in order for me to do so. But since I'm not getting lucky these days, I think the easiest -and seemingly the only possible - way out would be my graduation. And if things go well, I can make it this September, finally.